– The opening hours both for the Festival and Claustre del Carme will be announced once the lineup and the parallel activities to the concerts are closed.
– The festival pass must be wear at all times.
– The bracelets will not be valid if are manipulated or broken.
– The schedule of the concerts may be subject to change.
– Everyone may be ask to show their belongings at the entrance.
– The festival is for all ages. Children from 0 to 4 years old enter for free. Children from 5 to 15 years old can buy a special ticket (Kids Ticket) for 10 euros plus management fees.
– Children under 16 must enter the premises accompanied by an adult.
– The activities and concerts that take place in Claustre del Carme are free and open to everyone.
– There is no tobacco for sale within the festival.
– Is forbidden to enter at the Festival with a drink (only water without a cap).
– The remaining consumption money will be returned at the end of the festival.
– Tickets purchased will not be returned. The return of the amount of a ticket is reserved exclusively in cases of force majeure (illness, serious operation or death of a relative).
How to arrive?
The venue must be reached on foot, since Cala Figuera is located by the sea and there is no parking area of its own. Of course, in the surroundings there are several parking areas (less than 10 minutes walking).
How can I participate in Cranc?
In CRANC ILLA DE MENORCA FESTIVAL there are many spaces in which to participate: Cranc Pro, designed for music lovers that brings together showcases, talks and networking; Cranc Art, a space that will have several art exhibitions that can be visited during the festival; Cranc Market, a beautiful showcase for local businesses of the island; Cranc Kids, a complete family festival experience, with many activities designed for children. There will also be a gastronomic area during every day of the festival.
If you would like to be part of Cranc, you can send all the information to email@example.com.
Do I need to print my ticket?
We are working to minimize our impact on the environment. Therefore, from now on there will only be online ticket sales, we will not have paper tickets for sale. So we encourage you not to print your ticket and bring it directly to your phone.
Can I pick up my ticket somewhere?
You can buy your ticket in Ticketmaster or directly at the entrance to the Festival grounds. As we want to minimize our impact on the environment, there will be no sale of physical tickets.
Can I distribute flyers within the festival? And outside?
It is not allowed to do any kind of promotion either inside or outside the festival venue. The only ones who can do it are our sponsors.
Can I use my Cranc Ticket to promote my website/product/event?
No. Possession of the ticket does not entitle its holder or third parties to use it or its content for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes (including contests, gifts or raffles). If an advertiser is interested in doing so in an authorized way, please contact the festival by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a problem with the purchase of my ticket
For incidents and inquiries: email@example.com
Will there be single-day tickets or tickets for different events?
Yes, there are different modalities of ticket: full ticket, single-day ticket and tickets for children between 5 and 15 years old. Children from 0 to 4 years old can enter the festival and all its activities for free.
If the bracelet is broken/lost, what do I do?
If this happens to you, go to the entrance of the venue and explain your situation to our staff. Remember that you must bring your ID to verify that you had already purchased a ticket. Once we verify that, the bracelet will be replaced by another. It will be essential to wear the old broken bracelet.
If I can only go one day, can I give my bracelet to someone?
No. The ticket is personal and non-transferable. The ticket or invitation constitutes a bearer license to attend the show only once. The resale of this entry is not allowed. In addition, any broken, damaged or falsified ticket will authorize the organizer to ban the bearer of access to the premises.
Can I buy tickets the same day of the festival?
Yes. In case they still available, you can buy your ticket in the same venue of the festival or through Ticketmaster at any time.
WHAT CAN I BRING?
Can I enter with my camera?
Professional cameras are those that have the removable objective. These will not be allowed, but you can bring NOT professional cameras, tablets and mobile phones.
Can I enter the venue with my electronic cigarette?
Can I enter with my backpack?
Yes, you can enter backpacks, but their owners should know that they may be ask to show them at the entrance in order to check that do not contain drink or dangerous elements. The size must be medium or small, in any case large (maximum 30l).
Can I enter with a baby stroller?
Yes, but parents should take responsibility for them at all times.
Will be security at the Festival?
Yes. There will be festival security agents that will preserve the welfare of all of us.
There will be sunglasses, caps, hats or sunscreen for sale?
No, except those that are part of the festival merchandising. We understand that you will bring everything necessary to enjoy the festival, and in any case, you can buy it in the stores in the city center.
Will there be a first aid assistance?
Will be a lost objects point?
Yes, at the entrance of the venue.